- This event has passed.
Convolutions Neural Networks….. How a AI program recognizes a Dog from a Cat
January 20 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We want to grow an AI community in Rockville Science Space.
We welcome enthusiasts from all experience levels We encourage experts or more experienced members to join, and help in guiding our beginner AI & DL Enthusiasts.
What you need to bring is Curiosity..
Artificial Intelligence is a way of Life, it is here to stay, and everyday, it becomes more and more a part of our lives.
This series of talks will focus on the impacts of Deep Learning with respect to Vision Systems. Our goal is to create practical projects with a little theory mixed in.
I will do an overview of key concepts of CNN (Convoluted Neural Networks) Theory, a preview of AI related technical concepts with related NeuroScience topics.
I will set up a preface for Tensorflow and Keras.
In the latter sessions, we will be exploring Tensorflow paired with Keras, using Python and Jupyter Notebooks.
This is a multi-part talk, so don’t miss out on the foundation.
1) AI- CNN Theory and Practice. Cat vs Dog classification.
2) Learn to get Images from the internet, to create your own Datasets.
3) Transfer Learning. Fine Tuning the Models.
4) Identification & Localization of Objects in Images and Video Feed.
5) Face Identification in Video Feed.
6) Introduction to Generative Adversarial Networks.
7) Android App for Identification.
8) Deep Learning and Bioinformatics.
Note at this event:
-There will be a practical program demo.
Please come on-time as we will start promptly!